A helpful advertising guide for placing advertisements on the yeoval.com.au website. If you have a question or need help that is not answered here please post your questions at our notice board discuss area here.
How to place a listing in the directory
First time users:
- You will need to Register first. You will be sent an email confirmation which will bring you back to this site.
- Login to your account with your user-name and password. Once logged in, 'Advertiser Menu' will appear on the right column.
- Click 'Add new listings'. Once added your listing will go for approval. We will send you an email after the approval and your listing will go live (usually within 1-2 days).
Simply follow the step 2 and 3 above.
For any questions or problems with registering and preparing your listing, please contact us.
How to update my directory listings
- Login with your user-name and password. Once logged in, 'Advertiser Menu' will appear on the right column.
- Click 'Manage my listings'. Then, all your listings will appear and there will be an EDIT button next to the heading of each listing.
You can update your listings as often as you like.
Criteria for directory listings
- Your services and products must be related to a community services, business or group that is within the Yeoval and districts area (including Orange, Wellington, Dubbo, Parks, Cumnock, Molong, Obley, Baldry)
- Your group/ committee / business must be located in Australia, and must have a contact phone number and email address.
- All listings are subject to terms & conditions.