Greatest Little Town in the West
Things To See & Do
Visitors OnlineWe have 13 guests online
|The Greatest Talent in the West at yeoval|
The Greatest Talent in the West is the place to be this Saturday night at the Yeoval Memorial Hall .
We have a big night planned including a Talent Quest , a fabulous range of quality entertainment by local and international unsigned artists will dazzle you with their exciting talent and awesome abilities.
Invitation of entry for entrants into the Talent Quest is still open!!
If you or someone you know has a great Talent why don't you suggest they come along and show off!!
Rules to entry The Greatest Talent in the West
1. Contestants must be over the age of 13 years.
2. Entry fee for this contest is $5.00 per individual, $10 per group.
3. Money must be paid in advance – cash or cheque accepted (pay to Yeoval Central School)
4. Contestants compete at own risk
5. Contestants may enter ANY act in this competition. This may include vocal, instrumental, dramatic, dance, circus, acrobatics, magic, comedy, etc.
6. Any act deemed a 'dangerous act' will be applauded very loudly.
7. The use of cameras and video is encouraged.
8. Contact with the judges is expected in the form of bribes.
9.Bribes are expected and will determine the outcome of this contest.
10. The judge's decision is final.
11. Trophies are to be awarded to the winners.
|Change to Yeoval Eagles Football Draw|
In turn a switch between Mudgee and Yeoval was agreed upon meaning a change in this weekends Yeoval game between Yeoval V's Mudgee Football game, the game will now be played away at Mudge instead of Home at Yeoval.
Additionally the draw for the weekend of July 30th has been changed and Yeoval will be playing a home game against Mudgee at 2pm. A perfect draw switch between Mudgee and Yeoval allowing both teams to have home games for important events of their community.
|Henry Lawson Pilgrimage Drive visits Cumnock|
Gulgong Heritage Harness Association have arrived at Searock tonight where they will be staying for the evening before departing towards Cumnock on their Henry Lawson Pilgrimage drive from Gulgong to Grenfell as part of the Henry Lawson Festival.
Everyone is invited to Searock this evening to join them in a BBQ, please bring your own meat for the BBQ.
The Henry Lawson Pilgrimage will depart at 10am from Searock travelling to Cumnock where they will be stationed for two days at the Cumnock Showground, everyone is most welcome to look at the horses and assorted buggies, surreys and even a couple of covered wagons.
|Festival program printed|
The 2011 Yeoval Mulga Bill Bicycle Festival program was printed last week and is now being delivered to various surrounding tourist information centres, organisations, groups and local business.
For those that are unable to collect a copy from the various tourist information centres, and selected local business in Yeoval, the program is available for download from the festival web site.